Your wedding is very important, not just to you, but to me. This why when you book me that’s exactly what you get; me. I don’t subcontract to anyone else. You therefore get all my years of experience to help ensure your day runs perfectly, and beautiful images to remember it by. You’ll also receive:
- Experienced and friendly ARPS (Royal Photographic Society) and ABIPP (British Institute of Professional Photography) qualified photographer
- Unlimited photographs
- Password protected online gallery to share with your guests or social media. Available for one year
- USB drive containing both high resolution and social media ready files. Edited ready to print or post
Half Day £595
Includes everything listed above and up to 4 hours attendance. For most weddings, this is plenty of time to cover preparations, the ceremony, family groups, bridal portraits and your grand entrance into the wedding breakfast. up
Full Day £795
Includes everything listed above and up to 8 hours attendance. This will normally include bridal preparations, the ceremony, family groups, bridal portraits, speeches, evening guests, cake cutting and first dance.
Full Day Plus £995
Includes everything listed above and up to 12 hours attendance. This package is ideal for weddings requiring longer attendance. For example, if you’re having fireworks or if you you’d like coverage to start particularly early.
£200 secures your date, the balance is then due one month before the wedding. If you’re not yet sure which package you’ll require, you can change your choice any time before the balance is due. Payment can be made by card, cheque, cash or bank transfer.
Albums – from £250
All albums are handmade right here, in Yorkshire to the highest possible standard and will last for generations.
Wedding Mosaic – £250
This is a completely new and unique way of displaying your entire wedding in one large frame. All your photographs are arranged to create one big picture. From a distance, it looks like an impressionist style painting. However, when you look closely, you see it’s made up of lots of little pictures, all the pictures from your day. Available in a choice of frame styles or as a canvas wrap.
Traditional Signing Frame – from £150
A mount is supplied for your guests to sign on the day. This is then framed with an image of your choice.
Post-wedding Signing Frame or Canvas – £250
An exciting new way of displaying the love and best wishes from your guests. Unlike a traditional signing frame, this is made after the big day. Your favourite messages are copied from your guest book or wedding cards and then superimposed over a photograph and then framed or printed onto canvas. The messages can be resized, moved around and the colour of the messages can be changed to match your wedding colours. This has many advantages over a traditional frame;
- It’s not going to get drinks spilled on it
- If it ever gets damaged it can easily be reprinted
- You can choose which messages to include
- It doesn’t matter how guests leaves their messages (guest book, wedding card, message tree) any messages can be included
- It doesn’t matter what type of pen the guest uses, colours can be changed
- The messages are clearer and easier to read and, they’re more resilient to fading
Wide range of canvas wraps, acrylics, and other wall art are available. All wall art includes digital enhancements and effects as standard and a proof.